Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Last Market Update for 3 Weeks...

This will be my last update for 3 weeks, as I'm about to have a short break.

I've chosen a place that has no TV, no phones and no Internet. In fact it's one of the most remote places on earth.

A group of friends are joining my wife and I to retrace the anniversary of the Kokoda Trail in Papua New Guinea.

As for the markets:

Crude Oil came really close to hitting our indicators and has retraced slightly - I'd still be watching this one for new highs.

Sugar continues to push through the roof - but has very slim pickings for our type of trade.

EuroFX made a good movement last night - but has relatively low volatility. It's still a way from our indicators, but worth watching.

Yen looks to be making a comeback, but still way off our radar.

Our favorite, Gold made good gains and is heading back to tradable territory. It's volatility is rising. watch this over the next few weeks.

Silver, which normally follows Gold's movements, rose less but has higher volatility. Watch this in a month or so.

All in all, it's been a relatively flat period of late. But it looks like it's hotting up.

Cheers,

Murray

PS: You may notice that I don't comment about underlying market fundamentals or any news that's driving the markets very much. I'm not a fan of watching these. The only thing that is important for me, is what is the price and what will you decide based on that.

So remember to look at www.kitco.com and www.futuresource.com if you're interested in the fundamentals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home